30 December 2012

Guest Post | Sale Bargains Under £10


Todays guest post is from the lovely Helen from Helen Hearts!
It’s my favourite time of the year – CHRISTMAS SALES! I like to think of myself as a bit of a bargain hunter so I’ve picked out what I think are some of the best bargains on the high street this year and all are under £10 - better snap them up while you can!
Cath Kidston Make Up Bag – Was £10 now £7
The Cath Kidston sale is one of my favourites. Whilst the discounts might not be huge, the products are always brilliant and a small discount is better than none at all, right? This make-up bag will fit in all your beauty essentials.
 Coco’s Fortune Playsuit – Was £60 now £10 (or £8 if you enter the code XMAS20 at the checkout!)
This playsuit is one of my best finds. You can pick it up on the RARE London website for just £10 AND you get an extra 20% off in you enter the code ‘XMAS20’ at the checkout. Better hurry though, this won’t be there for long!
Topshop Lipstick – Was £10 now £5
Louise Gray’s collection for Topshop was highly coveted this year and her gorgeous lipstick in Mexican Wave is now half price.
New Look Boots – Were £24.99 now £10
The New Look boots are an absolute bargain at just £10! I found them in the teen section so they only go up to size 7. Sorry, large-footed ladies!
Monsoon Cable Knit Ankle Socks – Were £18 now £9
These knee high socks from Monsoon are super cute, super cosy and a super bargain at half price. They’ll keep you warm and snug in the cold weather.
Thanks again Helen for this post! It's always worth dedicating a few hours to have a real route around the online sales after Christmas, some things become so cheap. I love the look of the make up bag and lipstick especially!
Make sure you head over to Helen's lovely blog for a nosey around: Helen Hearts!
Jo xx

8 comments:

  1. The monsoon socks look lovely, I may have to get some!
    Jess
    xxx

    Check out my xmas giveaway; http://sittingprettyvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmasgiveaway.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing these picks with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely selection of goodies isn't it! xx

      Delete
  3. I've seen so many bloggers with their Cath Kidston sale bargains, I have to get to a store soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, It's a shame I have no stores locally! :( xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, those boots are bargainess! I always forget to check the teens section.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a size 7 so never even thought they'd do my size! I definitely will check there too in future though! xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted