07 December 2012

Guest Post | Barry M 'Black Multi Glitter'


So today we have my second guest post from the lovely Ellie over on ellie etc, enjoy!

Hiya lovelies! My name is Ellie from ellie etc, and I’m here to do a guest post for the gorgeous Jo!
Recently (on my lunch break to be precise) I nipped into Boots in need of some new nail varnish - this is where I found this beauty!

Such an original name, haha! But I love love love this Barry M concoction, glitter is always a winner for me. This shade is a bit more seasonally appropriate than my last nail colour, plus it looks like little stars in the night sky, which is so preeeeeettyy. The cover and quality is the standard from Barry M, but the glitter makes it a bit stronger so (hopefully) more chip resistant. On the downside, glitter nail varnish is a pain to get off, so I’m not looking forward to that! Anyway, available it Boots, Superdrug etc etc. under £3 too.
love ellie x
p.s. very sorry for my awful nail painting skills, not a great first impression I know! Also these pictures don't really do the glitter justice - my camera didn't pick it up very well!


Thank you so much again Ellie, absolutely in love with this shade it's gorgeous!
Happy belated blog birthday too, make sure you head over and check out Ellie etc!

Thanks for reading,
Jo xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous Christmas party colour isn't it :) xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted