17 September 2012

N-Spa Lemon Souffle Shower and Bath Gel


So it turns out that N-Spa products definitely do not scrimp on the scent side of things.

Their lemon souffle bath and shower gel is definitely not for the faint-hearted. When I started writing this post I just could not put my finger on what the smell reminded me of. Halfway down I realised it was lemon curd...this stuff smells exactly like lemon curd!

Is it a sickly smell? Yes.
Is it a good sickly smell? Hell yes.
Although it may smell overpowering in the bottle, once you are dried off it turns into a much more bearable, soft lemon scent that is much more forgiving on the nose.



And I don't know if it's just me, but I find that lemon products just make your skin feel so clean. This is one of those shower gels that gives you that really fresh feeling, if that makes sense?

Packaging wise I love the bottle: plain, simple, and clean.

Well, at least I did.
I didn't think I had bought this that long ago but the packaging has since changed. It's based on the same idea of simplicity, just with a bit more colour. It's still nice, neat packaging that is easy on the eye.

Now admittedly it doesn't create the best lather in the world, but it is sufficient. And I will forgive it for this because of the rest of its general all-rounded awesomeness.



N-Spa products can be purchased at ASDA stores across the country or online.

The lemon souffle shower and bath gel is not currently listed on the website, but can be bought in store for just £3 for a huge 500ml bottle.

Other scents available from the N-Spa range include Pink Grapefruit, Raspberry,  Shea butter and Mint.

There is also currently an offer on of two of these products for £4, which includes their body butters, body mists and shower scrubs, so if you want to try some of these products out now is the time!



Next on my list are the body butters!

Have you tried out anything from the N-Spa range?
Will you be taking advantage of the 2 for £4 offer?
Thanks for reading,
Jo x


1 comment:

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted