16 September 2012

Beauty Blog Tag!


Now I wasn't actually planning on doing any of these tags on my blog, but I thought for my first proper post as a little 'get to know you' kinda thing, I would do one.

Unfortunately I can't actually remember where I saw this tag...so I'm really sorry to whoever you are!

Anyway here it is...



1) Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

If I leave it to dry, it's curly. If i dry it, it's kind of straight. Either way, if I then brush it through once it's dry it turns into a frizzy mess that I can't do anything with, so in short it's a nightmare.

2) What is your natural hair colour?

Very dark brown, although a lot of people think it's black

3) Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?

I have never dyed my hair, ever. I love ombre hair but can never think of a colour that would match my natural colour, so I wimp out!

4) How often do you wash your hair?

Every other night

5) Do you wear the same style every day or change it?

I am a fan of the lazy messy bun, but when i can be bothered I will straighten it, or use my Sleep In Rollers.

6) Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?

I do my own. Being a student I can't really afford to get them done at the salon, but I also enjoy doing them myself


These are my Union Jack nails from when the Olympics were on.
The fact that they got Retweeted by Revlon made my day!


7) How often do you change your nail polish?

Once it starts to badly chip, which is often every 3 days or so

8) Do you polish your toes in Winter too, or just in the summer?

I do them in both Summer and Winter

9) How long does it take you to put your make up on?

On an average day, around 10-20 minutes. If I'm doing something different for example with my eyeshadow it takes me a little longer

10) What do you do first, face or eyes?

Face... I didn't know anybody did eyes first!

11) Do you collect make up or just buy it when you need it?

I'm a bit of a collector unfortunately, although not as bad as I used to be!

12) How often do you wear false eyelashes?

Not very often; I will wear them on the odd night out if I can be bothered to apply them, but I'm not very good at it so I often skip the falsies!

13) Do you do a full face of make up every day?

I usually do, unless I'm feeling particularly lazy or I haven't got much to do that day

14) Do you wear make up when you are home alone (or with family)?

No

15) Will you leave the house without make up?

I will if I'm just nipping to the shop or the post office, but if I'm going any further afield I feel uncomfortable without make up on

16) How many 'high end' products do you have?

Not many at all, I love my bargains so any expensive items I own are gifts!

17) How often do you wash your make up brushes?

I am awful at washing my brushes...so bad in fact that I must have only ever washed them twice. I know I know, I hear your gasps! My excuse is that I'm waiting for a new set to arrive in the post, so why would I waste time washing my old ones, right...?!

18) Do you decide your OOTD every night, or decide while you are getting ready in the morning?

If I am up early for anything like uni or shopping I decide the night before, otherwise I spend about half an hour gazing into my wardrobe and end up being late. If I know I will have time to decide in the morning, I leave it until then.
I am the most indecisive person you will ever come across. Ever.

19) How often do you change your handbag?

Not very often, as it usually means buying a new one!

20) What time do you get up and go to sleep?

When I'm in uni or placement I get up at around half 6 and go to bed around 10, half 10. On days off I will go to bed when I am tired and get up between 9 and half past.

21) How often and when do you work out?

I play badminton 2 to 3 times a week. I did try to take up running a while ago but I absolutely hated it, I couldn't find any enjoyment in it at all but I am planning to try again with it some time soon. I'll let you know how that goes...

22) Left-handed or right-handed?

Rightie!

23) How tall are you?

I'm guessing around 5'6''

24) Do you speak a foreign language?

I did German at GCSE, but I can't remember much of it.

25) How many pets do you have?

Three. Louis the dog, Dennis the cat, and Siobhan the fish!

My baby Louis :)

26) How often are you on Blogger?

Now I can't really answer this one, seeing as I've only just got it. I will try my best to go on it every day but I can image that being a fairly difficult task if I'm honest!

27) Do you read the comments posted on blogs?

If I am interested in the blog post I read the whole post including the comments

28) Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

Yes, I list them on my iPod! I have a memory like a fish

29) How did you come up with your blog name?

In all honesty I have absolutely no idea. I typed in about six thousand (okay, maybe not so many) blog names I wanted to use, all of which had been taken. The names got more and more random until i finally found something I could use which was Painted Glitter...and the rest is history.

30) So what kind of camera do you use for photographs?

A blue Panasonic Lumix FS40

31) How often do you clean your house?

I live with my parents so I don't clean the house, but I clean my room once every week or so.

32) What is your favourite colour?

Now I don't actually have a solid answer for this. It depends what mood I'm in. I do love pink though, and at the moment I am loving all the pastel colours

33) What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?

Since starting reading blogs I haven't really bought any magazines, although my old favourites are Look and More. They remind me of college!

34) Do you swear?

Not much at all, usually only when I'm angry!

35) What are you doing for the rest of your day?

I was going to try to write a few blog posts but seeing as I'm starting back at Uni this week, I get I'd better check tomorrows' timetable too..




Okay so this is the part where I'm supposed to tag people but.....

I TAG EVERYONE :)
Particularly if you're a new blogger, I'd love to see your tags so please pop them in a comment below!
See you next time,
Jo x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted