06 February 2014

Bargain Steals Haul!

Steals is one of those shops that is completely hit or miss. You either go in and wade through a load of tosh, or you go in and buy half the store. I wouldn't say I quite bought half the shop, but luckily for me yesterday there was a hell of a lot of goodies in there.

If you don't already know what Steals (or Next2Nowt, as it's know online) is, I did give a brief lowdown in my previous Steals haul here if you're interested.

Anyhow, onto the goodies!


Dress (originally Topshop), £13 |  Playsuit, £15  |  Leather jacket (originally Topshop), £25

Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the past 6 months, you will more than likely recognise the red dress as a Topshop one, except I got mine for a mere £13 (cue smug grin!). The colour isn't represented well in the photo at all; it is actually a bright red colour rather than orange.

I'm not sure where the playsuit is from originally, but it's perfectly tailored, flattering and too versatile to leave behind. I bought the leather jacket to replace my cheap Primark faux leather jacket (which you can have a nosy at in this outfit post)...couldn't go wrong for 25 quid!


Skirt, £6  |  Beaded cami, £10  |  Corduroy shirt, £6

This floral skirt is so cute and flattering. The boyfriend and I are thinking of having a sunny getaway together in March so I thought I'd better invest in some summer clothes (any excuse). The beaded camisole top was simply too cute to leave behind. Usually, the beaded tops in Steals are falling apart at the seams with about three embellishments left, however I got lucky with this one as it looks in pretty perfect nick to me!

The floral corduroy shirt isn't something I'd usually go for, however when I tried it on it was slightly oversized and I liked the laid back look of it. I thought it'd look cute over summer dresses or with a cute cami top and jeans, and for £6 I couldn't really say no!


Boots (originally Miss Selfridge), £6

I've been looking for some more winter boots and again, I love the laid-back vibe of these ones. The fluffy fleece lining is a massive bonus for my permanently-ice-cold toes!

What have you guys been buying recently?
Link me to your hauls if you like, I'd love to have a nosy!!

Love, 
Jo xxx

7 comments:

  1. Great post, I've been loving Primark and Topshop at the moment too! Bought a beautiful wine coloured velvet skirt before Christmas and it is so versatile! Perfect for winter. Loving Primark dresses at the moment. My blog mostly focuses makeup but check it out if you're interested. Thanks. :)
    http://methodinthemakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some very cute dresses in Primark at the minute! Thanks I'll definitely check it out :) xx

      Delete
  2. WOW what a great deal you got on those clothes! love that dress and playsuit

    
With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good deals! I love finding great deals like those (: I recently did a haul too with some good deals from Forever21. But I love the beaded cami and the boots...<33
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I!! Oo lovely I'll come and take a peek! :) xx

      Delete
  4. i love the playsuits.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted