15 November 2013

Offer | Amazing Discounts and Free Delivery at The Body Shop!

I thought I might share this amazing offer that popped into my inbox this morning...because I'm just so nice like that.


The Body Shop are offering some fab discounts this weekend so now is definitely the time to be doing your Christmas shopping. The offers are;  

£5 off when you spend £15
£10 off when you spend £25
£25 off when you spend £50

plus free delivery on all orders over £30!


Just use the code 'SPICE' at the checkout!

Shop away ladies! 

Love, 
Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted