23 September 2013

What I Wore | 23.09.13


So I thought for a change I'd try taking a couple of outfit photos outside in an attempt for clearer images; whether the images actually are better or not I'm undecided, so I'd love it if you could let me know which you prefer in the comments! 


Jumper - H&M | Disco pants - Daisy Street | Bag - Matalan | Glasses* - Firmoo | Necklace - ASOS | Converse All Star* - Amazon


Shamballa bracelet - Tresor Paris via Peter Jackson | Bangle - gift | Chain ring - H&M | Stone ring - Vintage | Star and eye rings - Primark | Nails - W7 10

This jumper is a current favourite of mine; you may recognise it from my 21st birthday present haul as my mum bought it for me after I picked it out in store. I've worn it a ridiculous amount of times already, it's so easy to just shove on and go, although it's not really for the faint hearted!

These Daisy Street disco pants are fab as well - I actually sized down in the hope they would suck me in more and they definitely do, although I may have been tempted to reach for them more often if I'd have bought them in my size. They are a little uncomfortable to wear for a full day just because they're that darned tight, so I only wear these when I know I won't be out and about for hours on end. I'm such an idiot.

The Tresor Paris bracelet is a new favourite of mine; I don't own another expensive bracelet and so this is a lovely treat for me which again I received as a birthday gift from a family friend. 
The lilac colour is just so perfect. 

What do you think of this outfit?
Don't forget to let me know whether or not you prefer the outdoor photos! 

Love, 
Jo xx

9 comments:

  1. Love that jumper!! You look lovely :)
    Hahah I do that with bottom half too - its so silly to base what wearing how long out the house for!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Haha it's ridiculous isn't it, at least we're being practical though ;) xx

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely monochrome outfit! I like both indoor and outdoor photos, but I personally find outdoor photos easier. My flat has such poor lighting, it's such a chore! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah my bedroom is the same, awful lighting! It was just hard working trying to persuade my mum to take the photos for me! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, love the sweater! Followed you, your blog is lovely c:
    Abigail x
    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This black striped top is very nice, you are looking honest. The nail paint is very good , The outfit is really very nice and accessories are very well suited on you.

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted