30 June 2013

Follow Painted Glitter on Bloglovin'

I'd love if you could take a couple of seconds out of your day to follow Painted Glitter on Bloglovin', so I don't lose touch with any of my fabulous Google Reader or GFC followers!  
Google Reader will be bidding us a fond farewell tomorrow, with GFC soon to be following suit and I know for a fact that at least half of you lovely GFC followers are not yet following me on bloglovin'!
 
So please, please don't lose touch; you can click the follow button on bloglovin' here, or alternatively use the follow option on the sidebar to the right if you prefer.
 
I'd hate to lose any of your lovely faces!
 
Have a fabulously lazy Sunday.
 
All my love,
Jo xx
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Already following you on BlogLovin and replaced your blog button, woo!
    http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed! Thank you for reminding me of the Google reader switch. :)

    kaciethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted